Another round-up of Merc blog posts:
- When Charlie Van Meter became the inaugural brewer at Yachats (in the coastal town of Yachats) and left Logsdon in the process, I had some questions for him.
- Cider Summit hits new peak.
- Wherein I review 10 radlers or shandies for National Radler Day.
- Because who doesn’t want a locally sourced craft beer to pair with their locally sourced fast food? Now you can find beer at Burgerville..
- The Mash Tun Brewpub Is Making Way for Great Notion.
- If there’s anything we love more than eating food prepared in tiny campers and served through cramped windows its pairing it with suds. As you can do at these pods that serve pints.